Product Marketing Intern
Internship | San Francisco, CA
Together, we can impact mental health on a global scale, and if you're ready to learn the ropes of product marketing and creating engaging, on-brand content, we invite you to apply for our Product Marketing internship based in San Francisco where you'll get your hands dirty, talk to users, and amplify stories that resonate with others.
- Experienced writer, storyteller, and passion for human-centered design
- Conducted user research, interviews, and case studies
- Cross-collaboration experience across technical/non-technical teams
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative, empathic, and self-starter
- Photography, illustration, or design portfolio a plus
- Startup or relevant industry experience
- Led social media and email campaigns or ambassador programs
- Sales or student organizational leadership
- Technical UX/UI skills
*Kintsugi proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion.
**Please note: Kintsugi does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Kintsugi employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.