Software Engineer Intern
Internship | San Francisco, CA
Together, we can impact mental health on a global scale, and if you're ready to create groundbreaking technology in Emotion AI, we invite you to apply for our SWE Internship based in San Francisco where you'll get to build a world-class set of machine learning applications to scale across homes, offices, and commutes globally.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent in developing mobile and web applications
- Prolific programming skills (e.g. Olympiads), links to libraries you’ve written or public repos you’ve contributed to are great
- Dedication to building best-in-class user interface including the drive for meaningful animation design
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues on feature requirements and technical problems
- Knowledge of backend API development, multi-threading, memory management, and network communication is preferred
- Team player with good communication skills (oral and written)
*Kintsugi proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion.
**Please note: Kintsugi does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Kintsugi employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.